Pages

9.16.2008

It's Award Time!

One the bestest friends I have, Laurel, has nominated me for this award.  I'm honored.  If only I could remember those Academy Award acceptance speeches I rehearsed in my mind back in high school.  Don't laugh – you know you did it too!

 

 

So, here are the rules:

1) I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs

2) The winner can put the logo on their blog

3) Link the person you received your award from

4) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

5) Put links of those blogs on yours.

6) Leave a message on the blogs of the ones you've nominated.

Aaack.  Rule number 1 is a hard one to follow.  As of today, I have 101 blogs listed in Google Reader.  And I have admit I read them all on a regular basis.  Oy – that is another issue in itself! 

Drumroll, please!    Please remember I love you all – and they are in no particular order J

 

 

My life...just not on the road I expected (but it's still dang good) Karen

I am such a lurker here – I love seeing that she's posted.  Beautiful photographs, and a adorable little pig-tailed girl known as "Yannie".

 

 

Silly Hamsters: A Big Brother Blog

I love, love, love Big Brother – and HamsterDame keeps us all up to date.  Tonight is season finale night!

 

 

Sprague Lab: A Little Studio of Scrapbook Alchemy – Jessica Sprague
I took a class from JessicaSprague.com after hooking into her blog.  I think my favorite thing about her and her family – they are just a tiny bit "geeky" and not ashamed to shout it to the world.  I love it, since I think we are geeky in one way or another!

 

 

Our Labor of Love – Whitney and Jesse

Stunning wedding photography!  And they are based out of Atlanta – and one day, when my wedding day comes along they will so be there…I better start saving my moolah!  J

 

 

The Art of Choosing Joy  - Kolette Hall

This is a pretty new blog, but after taking a class at Creative Escape with Kolette and her husband Jason, I love their attitude and message!

 

 

I Am Not Left Handed – Another Karen

I think this was the very first blog I started reading on a regular basis.  Sometimes Karen goes a long time between posts – but when she does….freakin' hilarious!  She makes me laugh out loud!

 

 

I Like My Typography Bold - Kelly

Atlanta based graphic/web designer.  Who can resist a blog with "typography" in the title?  It's been fun watching her family adjust to suburban life!

 

 

Whew!  That's it for now.  I guess I have to actually post a comment on their blogs.  This is a big step.  I am such a lurker, I don't think I've ever commented on any of these blogs except maybe 1.    Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!