Pages

1.27.2007

Recoving From Being "Mom"

Recovering from being "Mom" to Victoria and Regan for the past few days. Regan ended up getting sick - who knew someone so small could create so much green, nasty....well you know :) And it quickly spread to me.

I've spent a lovely day catching up on all of my scrapbooking magazines. Renewing my mind and getting excited about being creative, defragging my computer, posting to my blog - all of those things that I feel like I never really get to do. It's been marvelous. And all made possible by a bowl of chicken noodle soup so graciously supplied by my roomate.

As promised here are a few pictures from Christmas. There are way to many to post, but here are a few!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!