Pages

4.28.2008

You can't tell me this isn't absolutely cute!











You can't tell me this isn't abslutely cute! I had the great honor of going to Victoria's (my little nieceling - well, not by blood, but close enough) t-ball game on Saturday. She's #3. She makes me giggle.


















And here she is in action. Love the purple glove (which by the way matches her purple shirt, and no, I'm not crazy. The shirt really is purple in real life...I just couldn't get the color adjusted in Picasa and I'm feeling to lazy for Photoshop tonight). And really love the little boy in the background. The ball was heading for him too, but he was quite content *actually, he seems rather relieved* that Victoria could handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!