Pages

5.01.2008

New Layouts!

Another new layout of Victoria. She is turning into such a young lady. It's amazing to compare these photos to those of her t-ball pictures. She seems so grown up in this layout!
So, I completely branched out on this one. I drew the "Bloom" at the top. I was practically sweating before I finished, since the rest of the layout was already glued down. Luckily, I managed to not screw it up! There are lots fo sparkly's on this page, but they don't show up in the photo.
The quote at the bottom is by Dale Carnegie - "One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden of the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today"

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! I'm so impressed by your stepping outside your box... it was well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I really like the end result of your title. Can't wait to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!