Pages

7.12.2008

I feel sheepish...

Okay, so first of all, I made an error in my list of visited continents. Since I live in the US, that counts. I'm laughing at myself, believe me. So, continents visited: 4 (US, Asia, Europe, Australia.

But that's not really why I feel sheepish. I just finished reading
Laurel's post regarding "the List". I wasn't quite brave enough to put the nitty gritty things down on my list. I wrote them on a piece of paper, but didn't have the guts to type them here. And the she had to go and put it all out there!

First of all, I have to say that Laurel is in inspiration. Brave, open-minded, soft-hearted. And most of all full of laughter! I'm honored to call her my friend.

I'm going to ponder this other list....and see if I can grow the *bleep* needed to actually type it out.

Uh oh, now I feel sheepish cause I used a bleep. Momma, if you reading this please forgive me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks! My eyes are a little misty. I love you too. I've even nominated you for a Brillante Weblog award. Can't wait to see your guts and glory updated list. he, he.

    http://laurelenglehardt.blogspot.com/2008/07/weblog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!