Pages

9.14.2008

Creative Escape Project #1



Well, at least the first one I have completed since returning. This mini album taught by Kollette Hall (and Jason, too) was all about being grateful for what you have every day. And the whole idea and process really struck a chord with me. So...I signed the committment page and started writing one line about what I am grateful for each day. It's a big committment, but I've already noticed that I am constantly thinking about what good thing I am going to write in the journal...and looking for thos good things. I think it truly will be life changing...


1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! One down and six more to go. ;-)

    I've given you an award in my "yellow" post. Go collect it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!