Pages

10.26.2008

Bittersweet

It's about 9 o'clock on Sunday night. As soon as I'm finished with this post, I'm headed to the sofa to watch Amazing Race...and then to bed so I can have a good start to the week. My brother is still here, and I've enjoyed every minute I've been able to spend to him. And there is more to come!

I'm still reeling from some heartbreaking developments at the 9 to 5. And thankful to still have a job, but struggling with having to go to work tomorrow and be missing the faces of some of my favorite people, some of which I had come to depend on for humor and laughter and friendship and blessed dependability. I miss them all already. Words can't even describe.

And in the midst of it all, after everything that happened, going to dinner with my dear brother, who made me laugh and forget about it for even a few minutes. Man, I miss having him around all of the time.

whew....sorry about the Debbie-downer moment....regaining my composure...

New developments in blogland are forthcoming! Can't wait for the unveiling!

And here's a new blog I've discovered "My Message Here" It's all about the Sansom Window Project. I keep waiting to see if they'll post my message! But in the meantime, it's fun to see what other messages people post!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that about work. :-( But glad you are having a good time with your brother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!