Pages

11.02.2008

Happy Turkey Day


No, a month hasn't magically disappeared! I promise! Today is my brother's last day in the US, so we are having Thanksgiving. His boys and daughter-in-law are here, and we're cooking away.



I received "the" phone call this morning. Mom had been sick all night and was calling me to come and cook. Now, for anyone who knows me well - I didn't inherit the cooking gene...so, I'm cooking with bedside instruction from Mom. Things are smelling good, so hopefully it will all come out all right. Luckily, she made the pies yesterday...that wouldn't have happened on my watch. I can't ever get the darn pie crust to look pretty....or not burnt.even with tin foil :)


Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!


post signature



2 comments:

  1. Don't scare me like that! I can barely believe it's November & you're talking about Thanksgiving. ;o) I hope y'all had a good time! I'm sure the food turned out great! I hope momma's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lordy! Thought you were going crazy. I knew I wasn't going crazy. ;-)

    Hope you had a wonderful time even with all the work.

    By the way, I think I forgot to mention that your blog looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!