Pages

11.07.2008

Update

Just shortly after my last (and rather cheery post, I might add), I think I experienced probably most embarassing moment ever...and I mean ever.  I was feeling a little sick to my stomach that morning, but was determined to work through it.  I got up early to vote, stood in line, stood in the line for the computer to vote, turned in my vote, got my little sticker and proceeded to throw up in front of about 100 people in the cafeteria polling place.  Most.embarassing.moment.ever.  Seriously. 

I'm still at home 4 days later and not feeling as good as I would like to be.  Keeping this post short because even sitting up at the computer isn't very fun.

Surely this will be over soon.  I'm tired of being sick. 

2 comments:

  1. poor poor baby! hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... its official... your new name is




    - Chuck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!