Pages

3.30.2009

Birthdays and more...

Lots of birthdays going on over here...and lots of celebrations. I'm of the thought that a birthday isn't birthday unless it's been celebrated at least twice!

And in the midst of it all, a new scrapbooking venture. And that's all I can say. Mostly because the details aren't ironed out yet and mostly because I'm too scared to actually write it out for the world to see. It's one thing to be uncertain with your close friends...it's another thing entirely to be uncertain with the world :) I'll work on it - promise! All I can say is...if you are a scrapper...and you like to get together with other scrappers....you might want to be in Atlanta in September.

OK - that's it. That's all I'm sayin'!

Hope you have a fantastic evening!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!