Pages

7.15.2009

Hello, Gorgeous....

Hello, gorgeous! You are finally mine.









I wrote way back in December about the whole camera dillema. That I didn't really have one that created quality photos - and how that was a dillema considering my hobby involves photos on almost everything. I've resorted to wheedling, whining and nagging friends to send me their photos. But, no longer.


This beautiful little thing is now mine. Thanks to a co-worker who wanted to upgrade and didn't want to go through the hassle of selling on craigslist or ebay. And my need for a deal. I think we both walked away happy. Although I think I'm more happy...considering he's now without a camera...and can't decide which model to upgrade to :)


You may very well never see me again with this camera protruding from my face. And I'm okay with that.


I may just have to do a little investing in accessories :) Maybe something like this.










Or this http://www.thermowebonline.com/mimi/dyn_prod.php?p=M3018&k=241863


















Or a fancy new strap from here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27632122
Oh my!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm leaning towards the second bag but they are both so cute. We have to get different ones though. Or maybe we should have matching bags. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog via Ali Edwards.

    Congrats on the new camera. I have one too and you will LOVE it!

    And I like the second bag - might pick one up myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!