Pages

10.26.2010

Tornados and Surveys

Under a tornado watch in my neck of the woods. It's not suprising since the weather today has been weird. Grey in some areas, sun peaking through acorss the street. Pretty warm, but very windy (and the wind is cold). I'm glad to be home in my safe little house :)


In other news, for all of the artsy scrapbook fans, I've created a survey that I'd love for you to take. It only takes a couple of minutes and your input is greatly appreciated!

 Click here to take survey


I've got tons of layouts to share, but am testing a new photo setup, complete with lights and backdrop.  It's a challenge.  As soon as I master it....there will be photos galore!

Hope you all have a wonderful week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!