Pages

11.15.2010

Glitter by Number

Have you seen these?  I stumbled on this box at the bottom of an endcap at my local craft store.















It comes with five little vials of glitter and four cards with different numbered areas.  Just like the old paint-by-number kits.  And the end result...


Super cute!  These photos just don't do them justice.  Amazing that about an hours worth of work created four really beautiful pieces of art.  I'm really impressed.




















Now I just have to decide if I want to frame them all in one big frame or in individual ones.  These cards are 5x5, so I'm thinking they may fit in the Riba frames from Ikea.

I've looked and looked for a link for these online - and all I can find are newer Christmas ones.  I think these butterfly ones are way cuter.

If you do find them, please let us all know!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think you need to take it to the next step and glitterize Cosette. http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/2009/10/glitter-painting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 AM

    I have found different ones at my local craft store. The ones I have purchased are florals done in orange and brown tones. They are beautiful also. I would love to get me hands on some of the butterfly ones. Do you know if your craft store still has them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:07 PM

    I recieved a box of theses in a floral pattern. During the recent blizzard in Chicago I had craft day with my daughter. She thought this was the neatest project. However I cant seem to locate any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recommended Site www.dolabuy.su look at this site check these guys out This Site look at here

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags online uae fake hermes j0w12i7f18 7a replica bags meaning replica bags sydney from this source v6p96m4g53 replica bags bangkok replica bags nyc see this site y8t89o4a88 replica bags ebay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!