Pages

3.25.2011

Do you Pin?

I’m in a bit of a creative funk – at least when it comes to scrapbooking/paper stuff. I don’t know what it is, but I’ll get out of it soon. Sometimes taking a little break is good.

I am not in a funk when it comes to gathering inspiration from the web, though. Do you Pinterest? If not, run, don’t walk, directly to their website and request an invitation. I usually have mounds and mounds of internet favorites or documents full of links of images that are inspiring. Now, I can see them all in one place and can add to my boards with a click of a button. I’m in love.

Here’s a quick look at one of my boards. You can even follow your *clearing throat discretely* favorite bloggers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!