Pages

3.11.2011

Thrilling Wall of Books

As a follow up to yesterdays thrilling wall of books, look what I found.  An easy, diy plan to create your own from Ana-White.  What's even better than that?  The price!  Three eight foot ledges for $10!

source

source
I think even I could manage to make those and I am no carpenter!

Headed this afternoon for a Pioneer Woman book signing with Laurel and Misti!  Can't wait.  Oh, and I believe we are visiting a store.....in a mall....that I've talked about before :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:51 AM

    hi, rebecca! just wanted to pop over and say hi! what a beautiful blog you have! i have to say that i am envious of a book signing (with PW) AND shopping! sounds like a lovely evening.

    thank you so much for your thoughtful comments this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!