Pages

4.11.2011

Snapshots

I went through the random photos I've taken with my cell phone.  It's a pretty good glimpse of what's been going on around here.  (please excuse the terrible quality).


No roadtrip is complete with a stop at Cracker Barrel.  I have a thing for fat lady figurines....I know - it's wrong on all levels, but they make me laugh. 


 Ronunculous (sp?) from Trader Joes.  They lived for almost two weeks.  I want some more. 


New hangers.  Seriously.  I've never considered buying hangers.  But these things are awesome. My clothes stay put - and they take up less space.  If only I could find one more package in the right color.



I was so excited to see these that I had to take a photo.  It's just ketchup, you say?  I beg to differ!  Ketchup in a larger than 1 teaspoon container!!  Seriously, when was the last time you only used one ketchup packet?
























On a mission - and it would be bad if I couldn't find my car.  Can you guess where this is? 


Who needs those little slips of paper when you can take a photo of the locater screen.  Got a guess of where this is?
I can't help but buy plants when I go to Ikea.  And fun white pots to plant them in. 


The makings of a new project.  More to share soon! 
What random photos are lurking on your phone?

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!