Pages

9.26.2011

Four Weeks Ago

So….I went to the beach four weeks ago. It feels like an eternity since we came back! It really was a wonderful vacation with my besties and their four girls. You heard right. Four. :) But we survived. I was more focused on relaxing than on taking a ton of photos this trip and even the ones I took didn’t turn out so great, but I’m happy to have what I have.

I’m amazed when I think about how lucky I am to be a part of this “family” and how much I love these four girls.
It was little Miss Emily’s first beach trip, and she spent a lot of time in her stroller just like this.

But when she wasn’t sleeping, she really liked the sand and water!



And even went out into the deep ocean with her Daddy!


The girls made friends.

And found sea creatures.

And watched a joust.

Then swam some more (who need the actual ocean when you can have a mini pool all to yourself!)

And collected shells.


Re-re (that’s me) on the other hand, watched all of this with delight….and then retreated to the condo so she didn’t get a sunburn :) and enjoyed the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!