Pages

11.30.2011

A list of sorts...

Happy post-Thanksgiving!  I hope you all had a wonderful time!  I had the most wonderful time with my "second" family, the Englehardt's on the actual day (and of course I didn't take any photos), and the rest of the time was spent in my little house.  Snug and warm and quiet.  It was wonderful! 

Here's what I've been thinking about the past couple of days.
  1. It's the end of November....yikes!  This year has flown by. 
  2. I am at the point of really wanting to buy gifts that are handmade by me or someone else, or at least made in America.  Is anyone else there, too? 
  3. I've always been interested in #2, but it seems to be becoming more and more important to me. 
  4. Bless my poor children when they come along....I'll be the crazy mom asking people to only give them books and wooden toys on their birthdays. 
  5. My day job has been crazy lately.  Incredibly busy, but not as stressful as it has earlier in the year.  I'm thankful for that. 
  6. Fun, crafty jobs abound in my free time.  I'm super excited about them and wish I could do them instead of my "day job".
  7. I have a huuuuuuuuuge photo project in the works.  Looking forward to it, but dreading it all at the same time!
  8. I can't decide if I like Dunkin' Donuts or McDonald's coffee better.  So, I just keep taste testing.
  9. One thing I do know about coffee....a Starbucks extra hot peppermint latte is Christmas in a cup.
  10. I'm already worried about when the peppermint syrup option goes away at the end of the holiday.  On the search for peppermint syrup to store up for the year.
  11. Which reminds me that I need to get to Hobby Lobby for their white Christmas candles. They are my favorite scent (and one I don't have any sort of allergic reaction to) - peppermint.
  12. I'm having Pinterest withdrawals.  I haven't looked at it since before Thanksgiving.  Lord, help me.
Randon, I know.  But that's life!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!