Here's what I've been thinking about the past couple of days.
- It's the end of November....yikes! This year has flown by.
- I am at the point of really wanting to buy gifts that are handmade by me or someone else, or at least made in America. Is anyone else there, too?
- I've always been interested in #2, but it seems to be becoming more and more important to me.
- Bless my poor children when they come along....I'll be the crazy mom asking people to only give them books and wooden toys on their birthdays.
- My day job has been crazy lately. Incredibly busy, but not as stressful as it has earlier in the year. I'm thankful for that.
- Fun, crafty jobs abound in my free time. I'm super excited about them and wish I could do them instead of my "day job".
- I have a huuuuuuuuuge photo project in the works. Looking forward to it, but dreading it all at the same time!
- I can't decide if I like Dunkin' Donuts or McDonald's coffee better. So, I just keep taste testing.
- One thing I do know about coffee....a Starbucks extra hot peppermint latte is Christmas in a cup.
- I'm already worried about when the peppermint syrup option goes away at the end of the holiday. On the search for peppermint syrup to store up for the year.
- Which reminds me that I need to get to Hobby Lobby for their white Christmas candles. They are my favorite scent (and one I don't have any sort of allergic reaction to) - peppermint.
- I'm having Pinterest withdrawals. I haven't looked at it since before Thanksgiving. Lord, help me.
Talk to you soon!