Pages

11.23.2011

Thankful.

Thankful.  That's what I am this year.  It's so easy to become wrapped up in the daily craziness of life and only think about the things that are stressful, time-consuming or even sad.  I'm taking time this year, though, to truly take time to think about the things I'm thankful for.  
  • A wonderful, peaceful place to call home that is all my own
  • Family near and far, but more near than far these days
  • Friends who become family and who stand in the gap every day
  • Time and opportunity to be creative, with more and more opportunities arriving daily
  • Health that is improving
  • A job that is secure and challenging
When I look at this list, I can't help but realize these things are really all a person needs.  Yes, I'd love more money, a big house and less work, but really, if I don't have those things, life is still good. Very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!