- A wonderful, peaceful place to call home that is all my own
- Family near and far, but more near than far these days
- Friends who become family and who stand in the gap every day
- Time and opportunity to be creative, with more and more opportunities arriving daily
- Health that is improving
- A job that is secure and challenging
Thankful. That's what I am this year. It's so easy to become wrapped up in the daily craziness of life and only think about the things that are stressful, time-consuming or even sad. I'm taking time this year, though, to truly take time to think about the things I'm thankful for.