Pages

4.03.2012

Groundhog Day

Life has been super busy, but at the same time feeling like Groundhog Day - sleep, wake up, work, work, work, then go back to sleep.  I keep reminding myself to not take anything else on...and to enjoy life a little more.  That's what we are all suppposed to be doing, right?

On the flip side, though, I've been creative!  While I can't share the most recent things....I can certainly share a few projects from earlier in the year!

How about a little card for the Scrap 'n Art Magazine sketch article? 

I've found a new excitement for making cards!  I used to make them all of the time, but got out of the habit.  Loving that it is smaller scale, and that simple embelishments pop, without having to have a massive grouping of similar items or multiple points of interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!