Happy Friday! I am so ready for the weekend. What about you?
The past couple of weeks have been extremely busy. And when I say extremely, I mean insanely. But I’m not complaining…because I’ve been doing fun, exciting things. Times like these remind me of how truly thankful I am for new opportunities and the time and even the funds to branch out a little. So, here’s a little list. Since just a couple of days before Memorial Day I’ve:
· Spent a wonderful couple of days with my Mom, including a delicious long lunch on a vacation day.
· Had a crafty day with friends at my house – probably by far the most relaxing/fun/crafty day I’ve had in a long time.
· Went to see Battleship
· A barbecue with my two Aunts – grown up time – relaxing and enjoying a new puppy.
· A cookout with my besties and their kids. Sitting outside on their newly remodeled porch and it was so cool outside it was almost cold!
· Attended my small group end of year bash. I’m amazed every time I am with the women in our group. And even though I’ve not been able to attend for a while, it was like I never missed!
· Attended an all-day dance workshop (say what?) and survived.
· Had lunch with my stand-in Mom and other bestie
· Girl’s night at Sage….on a weeknight!
· Took eight dance classes
· Went to two fun dances
In the next few weeks...
· Headed to a bucket list restaurant for dinner with my favorite “foody”
· Another crafty day with the girls
· Going to see Snow White and the Huntsmen
· Taking a couple of days off of work next week
· Planning a quick trip to Chicago in July
· Planning to attend another dance conference in September
Wowsa. I’m having fun!
Oh - and today I'm posting over on the Scrap n' Art blog!