Pages

6.29.2012

It's hot...like summer.

Summer is officially here.  And it's hot. Although I think you all already know that.  I'm planning on staying inside as much as humanly possible this weekend.  Me + super hot = not good.  I'm not even sure a swimming pool will be very refreshing at the moment. 

The good news?  Late next week when the high is only 88 degrees, we'll all think it's cold.

So, for me, staying inside means crafty time.  What should I work on?

In the meantime here's a fun little home decor project I created for Scrap n' Art's April issue (back when it was cool outside).  To see more details and the tutorial, check here.


Stay cool!  Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!