Pages

7.09.2012

Happy Monday

Happy, happy Monday!

Mondays are typically busy, busy days for me.  And sometimes it's hard to look forward to them, but I do.  It's the beginning of a fresh week, a new start and the opportunity to get up to some new mischief :)

The biggest news?  In just seven short days I'm marking something off of my adventure list.  I'm headed to CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) summer show.  For those unfamiliar, these shows are where manufacturers announce what papers, embellishments and all around crafty goodness they will be producing in the next six months.  In other words - heaven.

Until next time....here's a random Easter project (from Scrap n' Art's April issue) that I haven't shared yet.  Maybe I'll have to revisit in March next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!