Pages

9.04.2012

Personal/Crafty Development Time

Happy September again!  I know I said that in my last post, but I'm having a hard time accepting that it is September already.  I guess if I keep saying it, I'll eventually believe it! :)

The truth is - I love September!  Mostly because it means that October is coming....and then November.  Which in turn means that Christmas is coming.  Cold, crisp air, holiday decorations, watching White Christmas.  Enough said.

Until then, there is much merriment and fun to be had.  And that includes taking two classes in September!

Learn Something New with Shimelle.


And Studio Calico's Pop off the Page.

I'm already learning a lot....and I can't wait to share more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!