Pages

12.01.2013

#30Lists: Before the end of the year...

Happy first day of December!  I absolutely can't believe it's so close to the end of the year already.  This year has flown by.  2014 is going to be exciting!


The whole idea of a December daily project is a bit overwhelming to me.  I've tried to do it two years in a row and it just doesn't work for me.  So instead, I've joined the girls over at 30 days of lists for the December challenge.  My goal is to do each day and also blog about it.  Today's prompt?  

Before the end of the year...
1. Make some decisions about my focus and plan for scrapbooking and crafty things in 2014 
2. Enjoy the heck out of spending time with the people I love
3. Get my knee healthy and ready to hit the road (figuratively speaking)
4. Be a part of at least five random acts of kindness

And that's it.  Not a huge amount of pressure.  And I love that these lists can be as short or as long as I need them to be.  

What about you?  What do you plan to do before the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!