I'm joining in over at 30 days of lists for the December challenge. Today's prompt?
This is the only time of year I...
- Listen to Christmas music (I completely forgot it was time until this afternoon)
- Kinda obsess about gift giving. There were so many years I couldn't really afford to give gifts. While I'm still definitely on a budget, I can totally give. And finding the perfect gift for someone makes my day!
- This time of year I obsess about gifts, but I obsess about the gift wrapping even more. I usually know how I'm going to wrap the gift before I find the gift.
- I think in "number of days". Today marks 22 days until Christmas!
- Actually think about gifts I'd like to receive. I even started a Pinterest board with things that are entirely too expensive for anyone...but it's fun to document what I'd love to get if money weren't an issue.