Pages

1.14.2014

CHA Must Have List

Now that CHA is winding down (for those of you non-crafty peeps reading, CHA is the annual craft show where manufacturer's introduce their new lines for the year/next six months.  It's an exciting time for this girl!

Of course, in all of the recaps from different bloggers and designers, I've seen several things that I might must add to my scrapbooking stash. 

As always, Crate Paper is a hit in my book.  Two out of four collections are a must have. 




And I'm seriously considering a third.


Loving these stencils from Heidi Swapp - although I'm really dying over the stars and hearts one!



And then, there is HS paper collection.  I haven't loved a paper collection from her in a loooooong time.  But this one...I think it's coming home with me.

 
 
These Hello Sunshine letters from Pink Paislee are super cute!


I'm on the fence for these Thickers from Amy Tangerine/American Crafts


But these are coming home with me...as well as the washi tape.




There is so much more - but that's all for today!  What's on your CHA must-have list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!