It’s summertime.  Well, almost.  And if our current Georgia weather is an indication, it is definitely summer.   And while it seems like these months are going to zoom past, there are a few things I’d like to do.  I wonder how many of these will get crossed out?
  • Read 10 books (June – September)
  • Make fruit pizza
  • Travel somewhere I’ve never been before (I can cross this one off the list in a couple of weeks.  And again in August!)
  • Finish getting over this little thing called a broken heart, mixed with a little bit of anger and more than a dash of exasperation
  • Continue yoga through the summer, and add in working on some poses that seem impossible and very well may be, but at least be willing to try
  • Take a trip to the beach
  • Find a pool to visit on a regular basis
  • Master a new meal – my repertoire is getting old
  • Have a party.  Not just a get-together, but a party party

There’s my list.  It’s not long…but it’s going to be fun!  And here's a goofy-faced photo.  Just because.


  1. #2, a sugar cookie crust is the best. #4 :( and #7 You won't regret it! :) *hugs*

    1. Sugar cookie crust is my plan! *hugs* back!


Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!