Pages

10.21.2014

Currently: October Edition


READING: a new Robin Carr book and Talk Like Ted: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds. I’ve been reading both for a couple of weeks now, which is pretty unusual.  I’ve become a slow reader.  It’s kind of driving me crazy. 

WONDERING: what the  future holds.  Best laid plans don’t always work the way you think they will.  Believing that just because I’m wondering what things will be like, doesn’t mean that it won’t be wonderful.

FEELING THANKFUL: for a lot.  For peace of mind.  For good health and less pain.  For family and friends.

EATING: salad and chicken and more fish.  Except it’s getting cold, which means salad becomes unpleasant.  Will have to come up with another idea soon.

WATCHING: fall tv.  Except I’m realizing that the majority of the new shows just aren’t my thing.  So, I’ll stick to the old tried and true.  And when I need something different, I’ll look for a new BBC show. 

WORKING ON: my company’s new website.  It has taken over my time and thoughts.  It will be soooo good, though.  Fingers crossed.  And Christmas cards for a card drive for the elderly. 

LOVING: that it is Fall, my favorite time of year.

ATTEMPTING: to change my expectations, or at least my thought process about them.   

WANTING: Sweaters and boots.  I’ve picked out my new boots, just have to pull the trigger.  Also, I’m wanting just a little pep in my step!  Need more energy!

Linking up with Kaelah from The Clueless Girl's Guide for today's Currently list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!