Pages

8.23.2006

Survivor: Cook Islands….at last….


So, CBS made the announcement during their morning show that Survivor will be premiering on September 14th. If I had to make a comparison, Survivor is my second most favorite show behind Amazing Race. I am so excited!

What really caused a great amount of hubaloo was the method in which the production team will use to divide the contestants into teams. They are going to divide everyone by race. Of course this is causing a great amount of discussion, which is exactly what the team at Survivor wants.

After thinking about it a bit, I am totally fine with it. Curious, really. Dividing by race seems no different than dividing by gender or by age, all of which has happened in past seasons. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how the contestants handle it. Hopefully this isn’t the season where Survivor “jumps the shark”. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!