Pages

9.13.2006

It's a brand new, rainy day....

I love rainy days! I know, it's crazy, but it's true. I mostly adore them when I can be at home in my little house under a blanket, watching movies or reading or scrapbooking, but I still love them when I have to actually work. And here's a secret...sometimes I go for a walk when it rains without an umbrella. I don't know what it is, but I just can't seem to help myself!

Today is Wednesday and promises to be crazy. I'm still catching up from all of my time off last week. I have another chiropractor appointment this afternoon, which I am sure will take a while and I have scads of things to work on for Aunt Paula, so I'll definitely be busy.

Plus - we have another marathon scrapbooking day on Saturday and I have NO idea what I am going to work on. I have an idea, but since it will probably end up being a Christmas present for someone who reads this blog....mum's the word.

Have a wonderful day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!