Pages

9.26.2006

Zippy McSnortsalot

And the winner is……Zippy McSnortsalot. That’s it. That’s the new car’s name. But you can call her/him Zippy. I guess we never really did decide on a gender.

As to the story behind the name, surely you get why we call it Zippy – as for the McSnortsalot…we’ll that’s what you get when you are comfortable with your friends and they get you laughing….and it just turned into Zippy McSnortsalot. I’m trying to decide if I should take it personally ;)

On a side note, I 100% admit that the name of the church is SONRISE! I was WRONG! You were RIGHT! There, it’s in writing.

This week is all about getting back on track and getting some stuff done. I’ve got my nose to the grindstone.

Also, as a correction to my previous entry, I was one day to early on the pre-birthday and happy birthday message. That’s what I get when I right a note to myself that Allen’s birthday is on the next page of my calendar! But, I got to talk to him first thing and Mom got to talk to him as well. Happy Birthday!

More later!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    because of football, YOUR show is being shown in MY show's time slot. now i have to stay up later. anyways....amazing race made me think of you and...well...i figured i'd read your blog since i can't call you right now!
    Congrats on Zippy! He/She's a beauty! I know you are enjoying your sporty new ride!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!