Pages

10.12.2006

Nieceling or Nephewling?


Working away today – but at the same time my thoughts are about 20 miles away with my good friend Misti. She is at the hospital laboring away to have a baby. I can’t wait to leave the office in a little bit and head up to the hospital. Hopefully I can be there when the new little neiceling or nephewling is born. We don’t know yet if it is a boy or a girl and I can’t wait to find out.

I’ll definitely keep everyone posted once the little bambino makes an appearance.

Laurel, Lisa and I had a great time scrappin’ Saturday. We missed our two other cohorts, Kimberly and Misti – it just isn’t quite the same without you. We lucked out by meeting up with some girls who reserved the entire classroom for the day, so we didn’t have to move all of our stuff for the evening crop. You’d never believe it, but some croppin’ girls get into quite a snit when having to rearrange their things. It’s not pretty – and the more we can avoid it the better. :)

I only managed three layouts – but they are all cute. I’ll post them as soon as I get photos taken – hopefully this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!