Pages

11.07.2007

15 Days Until Thanksgiving!

It just hit me like a ton of bricks.  Bam.  Thanksgiving is in 15 days!  And Christmas is in 48 days!  Uh oh!  I think I am officially in the holiday spirit. 

 

And my house smells like cinnamon.  The only thing that can get any better would be some time to enjoy being at home.   And I think that may just happen this weekend.  I may go "underground" and enjoy a little scrapping creativity.  And maybe hang a picture or two on the walls of my apartment.  And probably watch White Christmas. 

 

And, I've put in a request to have the week of Christmas off at work.  So, I see lot's of scrappin' time coming up.  The only thing I need is a drafting chair so I can sit at my scrap table.  I'm looking for something used, I don't want to pay full price since I'm not planning on keeping it forever, just until I find the bar height chairs I really want for the table.  I just need something temporary.  I've been looking on craigslist…freecycle is next.   Cross your fingers!

 

I've got pictures from this past weekend in Port St. Joe, as soon as I get my computer to recognize the USB cable I'll get them downloaded. 

 

More soon!

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!