Pages

11.11.2007

The end of a wonderful weekend...

Well, it's almost over. It's been busy, but productive and creative. The perfect beginning of the holiday season. At least in my little world.

I made soup! It started out as White Chicken Chili, but ended up as spicy chicken noodle. Don't ask how that happened, but it sure is yummy. And super easy, considering I made it in the crock pot. Thanks to Nana for the wonderful housewarming gift. It is marvelous!

I also started working on my holiday cards. I used my Cricut big time - for all of th embelishments for the cards. The next step - gliterize! I think I should probably coin that term.


Speaking of gliterize...see how I did that :) I definitely used Stickles glitter on the fun Christmas project I worked on this weekend.


I've always been in a quandry about what to do with Christmas cards that I receive each year. I don't want to throw them away, but the minimalist in me doesn't want to hold on to cards for years and years.



Ali Edwards linked over to a Christmas project she completed last year - and I decided to do my own rendition. The best part of this? I used pieces of holiday cards I have received in the past - along with some Basic Grey and Anna Griffin holiday paper to fill in the blanks.


Is there a piece of a card you sent me? Can you figure it out?











3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I think I see some scraps of my cards in there. I feel so honored! ;o) Speaking of cards; I was in Archiver's today & got inspired to make my cards after all. I'm actually going to copy some cards you made when we cropped a couple of months ago. I guess you'll just have to wait & see which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see part of last years card in there. Very cute way to do a holiday decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to use Thicker Thets? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!