Pages

12.01.2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful day - the first Thanksgiving in several years with Mom. Brunch at Ray's on the River and then to Mom's house for naps and puzzles and reading and crossword puzzles.

Followed all of that by a day of scrapping at Laurel's house in her now infamous scrap room. It's so completely comfortable - I enjoy spending time there (especially when there are holiday dinner leftovers involved). Spike (who's real name is Tigger, but I refuse to give in to the idea that Laurel didn't name him Spike) the kitten was also extremely entertaining. I also finished up my Christmas cards and started working on some handmade gifts.

I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out what the deal is with the laptop's video card. I think it might be fried. All of the pictures look like negatives. What a mess.

I finished the gifts this afternoon - so I feel ahead of the game! Yay!

Can you believe it's December 1st? The tree is up, gifts have been started, I've started a little shopping and Christmas carols are playing in the background! What a wonderful way to start the month.

I'd like to do something on the blog a little different for the month of December. I'm going to try and post a website or blog I've found and enjoyed every other day of the month. Hopefully, you'll find something that inspires and interests you in the midst of it!

So - with no further hooplah - here's the first one...



1 comment:

  1. I could put a little mousse in his fur and then he'd look like spike. ;-) I still don't have my tree up. Bummer about the laptop. It isn't that old is it? Probably just out of warranty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!