Pages

12.14.2007

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

 

Today's link is www.scrapinstyletv.com.  I found this site through Laine's podcast on ScrapHappy.  This girl is hysterical – she has a great since of humor and loves reality tv.  It just can't get any better than that!!

 

I've been up since 6 so I could meet some of my coworkers at Toys R Us to shop for Egleston/Scottish Rite toy donations.  We had a blast, but I'm having a hard time sitting down and actually starting to work J

 

Today is going to be a bit crazy, but it will be worth it.  I have a ton of errands to run and work to do.  I backed out of scrapping time tomorrow (sorry Laurel and Misti!), but will still be busy since Mom and I are making Brunswick stew for the holidays!  This is one of my favorite family recipes, and I've never actually made it…hopefully it turns out good!  It takes an entire day to make…so we'll be busy.

 

Christmas is only 11 days away!

 

More later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!