Pages

12.12.2007

13 Days until Christmas!

Dear Boys and Girls (are there any boys out there?)….only 13 days until Christmas.  Yikes!!!!  I'm about finished shopping (it helps when you aren't shopping much on purpose) and have finished all of my handmade gifts.  That makes me very proud *patting myself on the shoulder*.

 

Today's link is a fun one!  As some of you know, my mom gave me a set of dishes I've been wanting for a long while from Tracy Porter.  She's started a blog – and behind all of the polished photos and images – I feel like you can really see what drives her artistically and what gives her inspiration.  This is definitely not a blog written by some underling – and there are some hysterical moments to boot.   Check it out at http://tracyporter.com/skin1/blog/ or link over from her website at www.tracyporter.com.  It's definitely crazy eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!