Pages

1.10.2008

It's almost Friday!

And I am so happy. This week at work has been brutal. We are working on a huge deadline (we've been working on it for the past 9 months) and the big finale is Monday, January 21st. I am not in charge, thank goodness, and am merely a side player, but it's been rough. All of that coupled with someone resigning on our team and I think we'll be so ready to have a party when it's finished. :)




I'll be working at least one day this weekend - and taking Mom to get her hair cut tomorrow. Most of you don't know, but she officially lost her job the day after Christmas. I have been so incredibly impressed by her composure during this time. I wish I had about 10% of her grace. Anyway, she's getting a hair cut so she can be her shining best for interviews. Cross your fingers that interviews will start happening next week. I have to say, I believe it will be easy. Every event that has had to occur since she moved back to the states has been so easy, painless really. Amazingly so and oh so God given. It won't take any time at all, I'm sure.




It's hard to believe we are already 10 days into the new year. Whew! I'm excited for what is to come!

Oh - I'm reading a fantastic book, Eat, Pray, Love. I'm only in chapter 4 and I am already head over heels loving it!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of position is your mom looking for and where? I can see if there is anything where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the new banner. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks that you have to work. Hope you get a three day weekend for MLK. Hope you have a nice weekend in spite of working.

    Your new banner is awesome! You're going to have to teach me how to do that.

    I know God has something special in mind for your mom too. Her path has been too perfect so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!