Pages

2.11.2008

What up, ya'll?

Wow, that was really twangy in my head.  Yikes. 

 

This past weekend was marvelous.  I spent the night with Mom on Friday, mostly chatting about this and that and starting on the hemming pants project.  Poor mama, I didn't intend on the bulk of the project ending up on her, but I'm afraid it did.  We didn't actually hem anything, but I ripped the seams out and tried on pants while she measured and ironed.  Next step, the dreaded sewing machine!  I'll keep you posted.

 

Saturday afternoon, I dropped Mom off at our friend Terri's and headed home.  The sun was shining and I drove with the sunroof open and the music blaring.  Sometimes, it's just necessary!   Once I got home I started purging some of the scrappin' supplies.  Mostly paper.  I've got more than I am going to use.  A lot of it is leftover paper packs where I've used one sheet, but won't use the other 3 sheets exactly like it in the pack.  I spend a lot of time digging through the same paper all of the time and there just isn't any more inspiration.  So, I've got a big pile of it on the kitchen counter, and I'm thinking I'm going to see if I can sell it, unless someone comments here with a really great reason why I should give it to them J  There's a lot of cardstock in the pile, too.

 

Yesterday I worked on a little art project inspired by Ali Edwards "Weekend Creative".  I've got photos, but for some reason couldn't get them uploaded to blogger, so I'll try again later.  It ended up way better than I imagined it would!  And it will take the place of the Christmas collage that was made back in November – at least until I decorate for Christmas again.

 

I also watched "The Bourne Ultimatum".  It was an excellent movie.  I give it 5 stars.  I think it was better than the first and second Bourne movies and I was psyched that they left it open for a 4th. 

 

That's it for now!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the last Bourne the best too. When I saw it I was entirely too close to the screen but it had great chase scenes.

    Depends on what paper you are purging and Lord knows I don't need anymore but I might like to look through it if you don't find someone with more of a need for paper.

    If you need more help with the hemming we might be able to get Mom to help. She likes that sort of thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!