Pages

3.12.2008

*Yawn*

*Yawn*  I'm beat.  My procrastination, sofa shopping and life in general got the better of me this weekend/week.  I had a deadline today for Scrap Chic, and man, did I cut it close.  Because of it, I feel like I am coming out of a fog this afternoon.  But it's done for now and I can breathe a little bit. 

 

My sofa is being picked up and delivered today, so by this evening, I will be able to sit on it and relax, before revving up for the rest of the week and weekend.  I have small group on Thursday night, Friday is eMo's birthday party, Saturday we are scrappin' at Archiver's.  Sunday really will be a day of rest.

 

More soon!  I have several new layouts to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!