Pages

8.02.2008

201st Post!

I officially reached 200 posts on this blog last week and I missed it!!! It's kinda amazing really...who would of thunk it?

It's Saturday morning and I'm slowly getting myself ready to head over to Scrap Chic for some scrappin' time. I had thought I'd be up and raring to go, but not so much. I'm enjoying my coffee and breakfast/brunch is almost finished.

Hambly officially announced their design team yesterday, so I can mark that submission off of my list...but I'm going to keep going. I can't wait to see what the new team comes up with. I'm sure it will be inspiring.


Misti's husband has officially started a blog at http://www.mannofthehouse.blogspot.com/. Go check it out. I love the title! And no, that's not a typo. Mann is their last name. :)

Sorry about the lousy glarish photo of this layout - the non-flash photos I took were pretty bad, too. But anyway - this is where I wish I were today. I'm ready for a vacation! I miss the Australian beaches!
What are your plans this weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!