Pages

12.12.2008

Enough Stuff

I found this on the Creative Escape 2008 message board. I'm not sure where it came from originally. And while I'm not a huge fan of the poetry, this one was appropriate. Whether you are a scrapbooker or not, we've all got enough stuff to last a really, really long time!


Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree. I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me. Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace? Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face. And that's when I heard him, "Hi Santa, " I said. "You know....good little girls should be in their beds." "I know I should Santa, and now I've got caught. But I was just so excited To see what you brought." "Well, let's take a look in this room where you work. He shook his head quickly, And left with a jerk. I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear. "You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"


It's Friday! I am so happy to have made it to Friday. And this evening, I intend to overlook the floor that needs to be vacuumed or my long to-do list to cuddle up on the couch and enjoy my Christmas tree and it's blinking lights.

Have a wonderful evening!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!