Pages

2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! This is me putting on a brave smiling face. It's a good day...if I had a significant other, I think I'd be one of the heart-shaped pancake kinda of people. Corny, but it would be fun, at least once!

Once again...R is a bad blogger....life has just gotten in the way. And unfortunately, if I am having a hard time coping, the blog is the first thing to go...I'm also having blog topic block, so instead of filling everyone in on work (which some of you have heard already) and bemoaning my lack of scrapbook production...I'll make a list.

10 things on my desk...
1. since I share desk space with my mom, we've two computers, monitors, keyboards and mice. One set each.
2. A ponytail plant in a mexican pot that is older than me (the pot, not the plant. It was my grandmothers pot)
3. my work notebook (I brought it home so I could log in and do my timesheet today).
4. a bottle of diet coke, with the lid sitting beside it and almost empty.
5. a Orange vanilla candle
6. binder clips...these are special binder clips, they came decorated in black and white patterns. love them)
7. a $20 bill. Hmmm, I wonder if I can sneak it into my pocket without Mom noticing.
8. A mom...she's got her elbows propped up on the desk. She's learning how to do digital scrapbooking.
9. a glass of tea
10. a green lamp from Ikea.

Your turn!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!