Pages

10.16.2009

A few things…

3945740029_6c269becfd_b Inspired by Ali Edwards who was inspired by "The Simple Woman's Day Book".

Outside my window…lots of pine trees and gray skies. But this morning, for just a moment, the sun was shining and it was beautiful.

I'm am thinking….I am excited for for everything that's planned for this weekend.

I am thankful for…for being here, right now. For amusing friends who text back and forth with you while you watch a silly television show that she's already seen, and friends who "get" how important it is to be creative and friends who listen even when they're probably tired of listening.

From the kitchen…eMo's chili…with beans

I am wearing…for the first time since unpacking it from the fall, my favoritest sweater

I am creating…stories and layouts in my mind

I am going…to run errands then go home to prepare for this weekend

I am reading…too many things at one time! And loving having options.

I am hoping…for freedom in my heart

I am hearing…one of my favorite songs ever…and the hum of my space heater. I *heart* white noise.

Around the house…I don't want to think about it. It's moldy there (from the deadly deluge of 2009)….and messy.

One of my favorite things…knowing there is a book on tape waiting on me for the ride home.

A few plans for the rest of the week…marking items off of my to-do list, scrapbooking, small group

Happy fall weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything you had planned for the weekend was great!
    theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!