Pages

10.14.2009

Forced Vacation

So, I took a forced vacation last week.  I use the term “vacation” loosely, since I was super sick and did nothing but sleep and watch television for nine days straight, except for the eight or so hours I attempted to work.    But the fog has finally lifted and I realized we are almost two weeks into October and I’ve missed out!   

I became one with HGTV during my “vacation’.  Terribly addicted to all kinds of shows like House Hunters, House Hunters International, Color Splash, Designed to Sell and Divine Design.  I think my absolute favorite is Divine Design….Candice Olsen rocks!  How can she not when she creates rooms like these?

All photos courtesy of HGTV.com

I can’t even choose which is my favorite, except I am especially fond of the living room in the last photo. 

I’m slowly catching up and coming out my design dream world.  This weekend will be busy, but fun.  Crafty time on Saturday (oh, I have layouts to post from the  last time we got together at Laurel’s), church and small group on Sunday (loving our study on Esther). 

More later – and a couple of book reviews too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!