Pages

10.01.2009

Trying something very, very new here....

I'm at tempting to start posting using Windows Live Writer.   It’s very, very different than Blogger.  But my hope that it will help since I struggle when it comes time to add images, etc.  I’ll keep you posted.  In the meantime, if you notice something is afoot (is that even the correct way to write that?) please let me know. 

In the meantime, here are some super fun things I’ve stumbled across lately.

il_fullxfull_72736965 il_fullxfull_72736928

Chiang Mai Letter Box From Decorative Instinct’s Etsy shop

orange_leaves_coptic_journal_2

Orange Leaves Fabric Art Journal from Evalicious – I wouldn’t even want to use it, it’s so gorgeous.

Tree-Trimming-Trio-preview

Tree Trimming Trio from Papertreyink.com.  It’ll be Christmas before you know it…and I’m already scoping out card supplies

 FlashFlash1 

Bella Boulevard – Camped Out – Seriously, this is super cute!  And we have plenty of oppportunities to use this considering how many trips to the R-Ranch our family makes!

imgD1

Brave Girls Club – I want to go.  Can I quit my day job and just wander from creative event to creative event? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!