Pages

1.20.2010

I lurve Blog reader

I'm not being a bad blogger on purpose! I swear! We've had no internet connection at home, so anything web related is on the back burner until it's back up and running. Hopefully, tonight, but we'll see.

I have a super cute layout (yes, it's of the dog) to share. I promise I won't overkill on the darling thing, but she's so dang cute! And I have a couple of photos of her fresh from the groomers. I hardly recognized her when she ran out from the back room! So, I'll share those later.

Am I the last person to discover this amazing feature using Google Reader? Well, I know of at least one other person who doesn't, so I don't feel soooo bad, but if you are a manic blog hopper, this is your new best friend……the NEXT button! Basically, instead of reading rather bland blog posts in Reader, the next button allows you to scroll through unread items in your reading list in their original context. If you want to get the next button for your toolbar, just go to Google Reader settings, then click on the "Goodies" tab and follow the instructions. Do it!

On the same note, has anyone used Bloglovin'? My dear friend Aveline just sent me the link. We are both suckers for prettily designed websites,

but does it live up to its hype? And is it worth transferring everything over from Reader? Anyone have an opinion on this?

CHA is coming up, and it's sneak peak time. I'll share a few of my fave's tomorrow!

Ciao!

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this important part of your education?! Have you also checked igoogle?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!