Pages

2.08.2010

Beware. The crankster is on her way….


Only 4 days until the opening ceremony! Is there anyone else out there who's counting down? I'll be ensconsed in my house, with popcorn, at 7:30 pm on Friday. And I'll watch every single minute I can over the next two weeks. In years past, I've tried and tried to make myself go to bed instead of staying up into the wee hours of the morning watching so many fantastic athlets shoot for their dreams. And have been completely unsuccessful, so I'm not even going to try this year. But that means the sleep deprived crankster may appear. It's not pretty. My sincere apologies ahead of time. Maybe I should have a t-shirt made that says "Warning - late night Olympic watcher - proceed with caution".


And, since Vancouver is three hours behind us, there are several events that will actually be occuring in real time during primetime viewing. Yay!

Anyone else out there who obsesses like I do? What's your favorite sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!