Pages

6.04.2010

officially out of the comfort zone

Yep. Never thought I'd ever attempt such a thing. And I never thought I might actually like the end result. I was very, very leery of even starting.

To be handed two pieces of wire, aluminum foil and masking tape and expected to make something that resembles a women's figure…..just a little overwhelming :) But I did it!

IMG_9829

IMG_9830

Please forgive her very elegant chair. I'm on the lookout for something else. I think she needs a name…..

IMG_9876

IMG_9866

Momma, if you are reading this I hope you noticed her legs.  Only you will get it! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful, creative, restful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I still think she's pretty cool!

    Hey, I have a little award for you on my blog! http://cropgirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/wow.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! Please leave a link to your blog so I can visit you, too!